- 77% cotton, 20% TENCEL Lyocell, 3% LYCRA Spandex.
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, tumble dry low.
- This garment has been specially treated. The colors are meant to fade when washed. Follow care instructions carefully.
- Front zip with button closure.
- Front slant pockets, back button-through welt pockets.
- Tonal embroidered marlin on back right waistband.
- Contains sustainable material: TENCEL Lyocell.
You will receive free shipping on this product to anywhere in Canada or the United States. All items are shipped directly from our Nanaimo based store via Canada Post and typically take between 5-7 business days to arrive (United States will be longer).
If you live nearby or visiting Nanaimo, in-store pick up will always be a free option at our brick and mortar location. All our products are available for same day pick-up (no need to wait for email confirmation once the order has been placed!).
Our retail store is located at 206 Commercial Street in downtown Nanaimo (V9R 5G7, British Columbia). Feel free to drop by during our opening hours, 10:00am - 5:00pm 7-days a week.
We accept all returns, including change of mind returns, in exchange for store credit. The products must still be in brand new condition (it’s ok if you’ve tried them on!) unless you’re returning for warranty or defective purposes.
Unfortunately for hygiene reasons socks and underwear are unable to be returned. For all other returns, we appreciate being contacted at 250.716.3331 or [email protected] within 30 days of receiving the product to initiate a returns process.