The kind of jacket you’ll wear for decades and pass on to generations to come. This worn-in, ’90s-inspired take on our Original Trucker Jacket was built with more room in the shoulder and sleeves and a boxy silhouette. This one features a plush sherpa lining, making it ideal for chillier months.
- Inspired by how people wore their Trucker Jackets in the '90s and designed with superior craftsmanship
- Boxy vintage silhouette for a stylish throwback feel perfect for layering
Designed with an elevated wool blend fabric in a cool, stylish plaid and sherpa lining for added warmth
- Gets better over time from natural wear with fading, stains and holes
How it Fits
- Loose in the shoulders
- Boxier shape in the body
- Longer sleeve length
Composition & Care
- 85% polyester, 10% wool, 5% other fibres
- Wool Blend
- Front snap placket
- Long sleeves with snap closures at the cuffs
- Button-flap chest pockets
- Welt side pockets
- Sherpa lining at body
- Quilted lining at sleeves
- Side hem adjusters
- Wash your Trucker Jacket sparingly and spot treat if needed; this increases its lifespan and saves natural resources
- When you eventually launder your Trucker Jacket, wash and dry it inside out with like colours; liquid detergent is recommended
Style # 791290015
Colour: Mustard Yellow Plaid - Brown
You will receive free shipping on this product to anywhere in Canada or the United States. All items are shipped directly from our Nanaimo based store via Canada Post and typically take between 5-7 business days to arrive (United States will be longer).
If you live nearby or visiting Nanaimo, in-store pick up will always be a free option at our brick and mortar location. All our products are available for same day pick-up (no need to wait for email confirmation once the order has been placed!).
Our retail store is located at 206 Commercial Street in downtown Nanaimo (V9R 5G7, British Columbia). Feel free to drop by during our opening hours, 10:00am - 5:00pm 7-days a week.
We accept all returns, including change of mind returns, in exchange for store credit. The products must still be in brand new condition (it’s ok if you’ve tried them on!) unless you’re returning for warranty or defective purposes.
Unfortunately for hygiene reasons socks and underwear are unable to be returned. For all other returns, we appreciate being contacted at 250.716.3331 or [email protected] within 30 days of receiving the product to initiate a returns process.